Friday, December 4, 2009

Film Photography

"I'll never take up film photography"

It's funny how statements from the past come back to haunt you. I gave this statement about 18 months ago on Photography Ireland and got a few retorts that put me back in my box. It was an innocent statement but one I wholeheartedly believed in.

18 months later and I've put Ebay under stress as well as the bank balance. To date I've received a Nikon FG that I had given to my father over 20 years ago as he has "a digital camera and won't ever use film again"...some trends go up generations too.

So I've bought 4 film cameras...not content with 1.

The Brick (Argus C3 Matchmatic):


A "Zero Image" MF pinhole (6x6)


A Holga 120N



And on its way in time for Christmas is a Hasselbladski, aka a Kiev 88CM MLU


So, happy days!!

Please note - the images you see represent the cameras that I have purchased and these images are from other review and sales sites. If you click on the images you will be taken to these sites.

No comments: